An exceptional MT is required to transcribe medico-legal reports. Hours may vary & you must be flexible in terms of working hours (ie. weekend and/or evening work may be required). The successful applicant will be required to work from home & must have the following:
- 5+ years' experience in medical typing
- Exceptional grammar, spelling & proof-reading skills
- 80-85 wpm with 98.5% accuracy
- Reliable & motivated self-starter
- Be flexible with hours
- Have, or be willing to purchase, eMIMS (Australian drug database) and online subscription to MDA (The Medical Directory of Australia)
- FTP experience & broadband access are preferred, but not essential.
In return, you will be working for a friendly company who offer higher than industry standard in terms of line rates. Please note that as an independent contractor, you will be responsible for your own tax, superannuation, holiday pay, etc. Feel free to telephone me to discuss if you wish.