|Youth Workers Required - Sydney and surrounding regions|
|Category:||Healthcare JOB OFFERED:|
|We have a number of Casual Youth Support Worker positions available for people who are passionate about empowering the lives of others.
As a member of our team, you will be required to work with young people who exhibit complex behaviours.
Shifts may include a combination of morning, afternoon, sleepovers, active nights and weekends. Emergency shifts will also be a component of this role.
The positions will involve you supporting young people through community access, their day to day support and home duties.
What you require to succeed in the role:
- Minimum 6 months industry experience working with young people in a residential setting
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers License and reliable Motor Vehicle
- Clear communication skills & comprehension
- Work across a flexible 24/7 roster, which includes evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Attend a specific Induction Program
|Job Title:||Youth workers|
|Salary $:||20 to 26 Hourly|
|Openings:||5 or more|
--NONE POSTED YET--