• Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
• Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff.
• Serve food and beverages.
• Present bill to patrons and accept payment.
• Other restaurant duties as required.
Wage Range: Offered $9.41 hourly for 40 hours per week, prevailing wage is $9.41
Benefits as per provincial labor law
Education: Some high school
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Languages: Speak English
No. of vacancies: 2
Employer: Andrew Hotel & Liquor Store
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised until: 7th December 2010