|Surveying & Mapping Technician|
|Category:||Oil / Gas / Utilities JOB OFFERED:|
|We are looking for a person with scientific and technical knowledge to work on site and in the office on underground utility survey projects and topographical surveys projects. Internship duration: 6 months with possibility of permanent employment.
- Age range: 22-28 years old
- Third level education in engineering / surveying / geology / geophysics or similar.
- Sense of duty and professionalism.
- Basic knowledge in using CAD software and GIS. Full training in utility survey and an induction course will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Ability to work in team on assigned project.
- Due to the nature of the job, when working outdoor, good physical condition are important.
- Driving licence type B
- Availability to travel from Monday to Friday in Ireland or UK.
|Job Title:||Surveying & Mapping Technician|
|Salary £:||Expenseses refunded - Negotiable Monthly|
--NONE POSTED YET--