Age: 23 - 35 Y/O
Position Level: 2 - 3 years experience in
logistic / supply chain
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Logistic
9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
9am - 1.00pm (Saturday)
- Ensure cycle count, random count and all inventory records
are maintained accordingly in WMS (Warehouse
- Ensure annual stock count is carried out as per schedule for
- Responsible for variance Inventory investigations and
- To ensure all information is updated
- Provide analysis and corrective action plan to improve
Inventory Record Accuracy (IRA).
- Lead and manage the Warehouse Inventory Section.
- Ensure all issues concerning WMS (Warehouse
Management System) are resolved on time.
- Attend meeting with Customers