|JOB OFFERED: Logistic Executive based in Indonesia|
|Category:||Oil / Gas / Utilities|
At least a Diploma in Logistic
- At least 3 years working experience in shipping or relevant
- Familiar with handling of shipping documents. Eg. BL,
Packing List, etc.
- Familiar with bulk cargo shipment.
- Familiar with vessel chartering.
- Able to create, prepare and/or organise logistic required
- Able to speak, read, write English, Mandarin, Bahasa
Malayu and/or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to endure hardship and rural lifestyle.
- Based in coal mining site in West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Logging and Meal provided at the Mining Site.
- 2X Return Air Ticket to Malaysia per year.
- Insurance Coverage.
- 14 days leave per year.
- Salary: At least USD1800 per month (depending on
Coal Mine is owned and operated by Singapore Company.
Interview will be conducted in Singapore head office.
|Job Title:||Logistic Executive|
|Salary RM:||5400 Monthly|
|Starting Date:||May - June 2012|
--NONE POSTED YET--