|Category:||Engineering JOB OFFERED:|
1. Convert 2D drawings into 3D models.
2. Be responsible for the designing and drafting of a part and
the final checking of the part.
3. Give creative and technical input on how to improve a
certain product design or functionality.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate
or a Diploma in the relevant field (in CAD Designs, Tools or
Die Making, Mechanical Engineer or Product Design).
2. No experience required only a creative and willing to learn
attitude is required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
3. Experience in the use of 3D modeling software such as
3dsmax, AutoCAD Inventor, Solidworks or Pro E.
4. Ability to do interior design 3D modeling will an advantage.
5. Must be fluent in Basic English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam area.
Flexible working hours.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||CAD Draughtsperson|
|Salary RM:||1300-1800 Monthly|
|Starting Date:||10th January 2013|
--NONE POSTED YET--