Extremely comfortable Rolls Royce gaits.
Very kind nature, a loving personality and enjoys being around people.
• Very soft snaffle mouth, very responsive.
• Basic schooling and a keen learner.
• Started over jumps and x-country.
• Keen honest jumper.
• Well behaved in a group.
• Happy at the front or back, will walk happily on a long rein
• Strong and sure footed; safe and confident
• Easy to catch, float, truck, shoe, cover.
• Respects tape.
• Good on the ground; grooming, washing down, pulling mane, worming, doing teeth, tacking up picking out hooves/handling feet, etc.
• Good strong hooves; no thrush, mud fever, or other hoof problems, ok barefoot or shod.
• No rain scald, arthritis, lameness, etc.
• Fine to paddock on own or with other horses, fine in mixed herd.
• Very affectionate and snuggly.
• Would make an excellent hunter.
• Overall lovely conformation.