Very attractive mare.
Very intelligent but kind nature with lots of energy but sensible with it.
Prefer experienced rider as this horse has a good engine and can use a bit more schooling to sort out her gaits.
Would make an excellent trekking horse for smaller person as she will go all day without needing to be kicked along and still has a nice amble on her that you can sit to easily.
She is a Standard bred but looks for all the world like a quarter horse.
• Snaffle mouth.
• Basic schooling and a keen learner.
• Well behaved in a group
• Happy middle or back will enjoy leading when she is a little older- starting to like the front.
• Strong and sure footed.
• Easy to catch, float, truck, shoe, cover
• Respects tape
• Good on the ground; grooming, washing down, pulling mane, worming, doing teeth, tacking up picking out hooves/handling feet, etc.
• Enjoys a snuggle, one of those horses who will really bond with owner