Do you have any of the university texts as stated here?If you do, please reply via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Concepts of Modern Physics: Arthur Beiser, Fifth Edition, McGraw-Hill Inc.,
2. Modern Physics: Frank J. Blatt, McGraw-Hill Inc.,
3. Fundamentals of Modern Physics, Robert Martin Eisberg, John Wiley & Sons,
4. Modern Physics, Raymond A. Serway, Clement J. Moses, and Curt A. Moyer, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich College Publishers,
5. Physics, Principles with Applications, Douglas C. Giancoli, Fifth edition, Prentice Hall,
6. Physics: Calculus, Volume 2, Eugene Hecht, Second edition, Brooks/Cole Thomson learning.