Within Business Products & Services: | |
OFFERED: Bird nests, 100% natural cave nests
Click here to expand photo
Click here to expand photo
click photo to expand
Header
Category: Supply Chain
Ad Number: 6434
Date Posted: 11/24/2007
Description
BIRD NESTS (燕窩) - 洞燕窩 (Golden nest 金丝燕窩, Blood nest 血燕窩)

Facts:

About 5% of global supply of bird nests is natural from the natural wild habitat, i.e. from the caves. The remaining 95% bird nests are house bird nests which is farmed or cultured in purpose-built house.

What we supply: We supply 100% Sarawak natural cave bird nests which are hand-processed and free from (no) food bleaching agents, artificial colouring or flavouring and/or other additives. We supply premium quality golden bird nest & blood bird nests.

Wholesale Price: Please email to enquire.

RETAIL PRICE: 1 tael (+/- 37.5g) in a box, in dried form. Blood bird nest S$185 a box. Golden bird nest S$165 a box.

DELIVERY: Cash on delivery (C.O.D), deliver within Singapore. Orders outside S'pore, please email me.

Email: alexlingth@gmail.com
Details
Advertiser: Owner
Posted By
alexlingth
Click here for more info on this user
click above for more
info on this user

Name: Alex Ling
Country: Singapore
Phone: 93855699 Please quote Adpost when calling
Email:

Forum Topics:
   --NONE POSTED YET--
  What's this?

Click here to expand photo
Click here to expand photo
click photo to expand
+Checklist




|
Bird nests 100 natural cave nests OFFERED in Singapore
Content copyright 2000 Adpost.com Bird nests 100 natural cave nests OFFERED in Singapore
The Lord's Work. All rights reserved. Please to contact the Support Team.
powered by e-classifieds.net. copyright 1995-2000 hagen software inc. all rights reserved.