Job ID: 18468
- This role reports to the Greater China & Japan Team Leader in Singapore.
- Data maintenance and analysis for CAT modeling.
- Quantified exposure to catastrophe risk.
- Interaction with underwriters with regard to information for prospective clients.
- A university degree in Applied Science, Economics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Meteorology or Environmental Science.
- 2 ~ 6 years of reinsurance and/or insurance industry experience including exposure to cat modeling.
- Technical expertise in cat models, reinsurance terms and conditions, data management including statistical plans and policy or exposure data warehousing or risk management.
- Cat modeling Software experience with RMS and / or AIR
- Fluency in either Japanese or Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus.