|JOB OFFERED: Commodity Buyer (Plastic/Mechanical)|
• Sourcing for mechanical/plastic commodities
• Qualification of suppliers/vendors
• Responsible for supplier management, the accounts and commercial terms
• Provide support for different projects including NPI
• Involved in cost reduction program
• Diploma/Degree in any discipline. Those with a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering will be given an advantage.
• At least 2 years of working experience as a procurement/sourcing/commodity engineer in a preferably in a plastic industry is preferred.
• Strong knowledge in mechanical/plastic commodity
• Able to read technical drawings is a PLUS
• Strong negotiation skills is a must
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Commodity Buyer (Plastic/Mechanical)|
|Salary $:||Negotiable Monthly|
--NONE POSTED YET--