If you are a customer who takes quite a lot more hour to organize and build your load testing environment every time, then there is something which is missed by you. Itís not as similar as functional testing, creating load testing environment is totally challenging if load test environment management tools are not being used.
Here are 5 genuine tips (not tools) to build a good load testing environment that might help you not to waste your quality time in just building load Test environment management.
1) Clone a Customer Environment
2) Segregate The Test Environment
3) Plan A Strategy to Setup Your Test Environment
4) Develop A Real Environment
5) Keep A Copy of Your Production Environment
# Contact Details #
Company Name : Enov8
Contact Person : Niall Crawford
Address : Level 5, 14 Martin Place, Sydney, 2000, New South Wales, Australia.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone(s) : +61 2 8916 6391