We're looking to get back to the country!
- Prefer farmhouse style home, barn and outbuildings with acreage (minimum 15 acres preferred) & land with combination of treed areas, fields, water etc. as our kids like to fish, hunt, explore the land.
- Handyman special is A-OK (dad is a general contractor & we have a fifth wheel we can stay in on the property during renovations)
- Looking for 3+ bedrooms with extra space that can be finished into 4th/5th bedrooms(ie unfinished basement or loft, or a small outbuilding/cabin on the property for the 2 older kids.)
- Schools within reasonable bus drive
- Prefer town nearby (30 min. or so) to allow for employment
- Would like to get into cattle farming over the next few years but budget doesn't allow for the purchase of a cattle farm at this time, unless rent-to-own or private financing is available.
- Looking at anywhere up to $140,000
- Appraisal $ should be inline or above asking price