Helps patient develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities by
implementing programs involving manual arts and crafts, practice in functional, prevocational,
vocational, and homemaking skills, activities of daily living, and sensorimotor, educational,
recreational, and social activities; directing aides, technicians and assistants.
Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individualís
physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
Evaluates results of occupational therapy by observing, noting, and evaluating patientís progress;
recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications.
1. Graduate of BS in Occupational Therapy
2. At least 1 year similar work experience
3. Must be Licensed Occupational Therapist
4. Must speak, read and write English fluently
5. Must be patient, kind, respectful and cooperative