- Render legal and secretarial support to the Group and ensure full compliance with statutory requirements
- Advise management on legal questions including drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents including but not limited to sales and purchase agreements, tenancy agreements, doctors practicing rights agreements etc.
- Advise management on operational or corporate matters from a legal perspective and evaluate proposals and action plans to determine the legal impact and provide recommendations as required
- Manage disputes and claims process including liaising with external legal advisors
- Degree in Law
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge in Company Acts / Hospital Laws
Interested candidate please email updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852 (Cherlyn Chin).