1) A University degree in an engineering discipline (preferably Mechanical/marine/civil/meteorological/pipeline/ Engineering).
2) A minimum of 5 years experience in Oil and Gas operations/construction, front-end engineering design and some experience in civil building operations and maintenance.
3) An understanding and in depth knowledge of a broad range of pipeline-engineering systems, tools and practices as well as a thorough understanding of project economics
4)Working knowledge of of corrosion management and pipeline maintenance practice.
5) Good interpersonal, leadership and negotiating skills.
6) Well-developed communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) and ability to cope with complexity and uncertainty are essential.
How to Apply:
An application letter, two copies of Curriculum Vitae, two copies of credentials and two recent passports photographs