• Adpost.com Classifieds
  • Philippines
Within Business Products & Services: Browse Ads | Keyword Search | Advanced Search


Call Center Campaigns
 
Category:
Call Center OFFERED:
Ad Number:
13321
Date Posted:
more than 1 month ago (Not Renewed))
Description:
Paying $15.00 per qualified diabetic lead. We are looking specifically for clients in the senior demographic that meet the following 3 criteria:  1) Have Medicare part A & B as their primary insurance type covering the initial 80% of their insurance (Whether they have a Medicare Supp covering the remaining 20% is irrelevant). 2) Test at least once a day with their diabetic testing meter. 3) Have an expressed interest in receiving a new testing meter which they may be eligible to receive at no cost.  If the lead meets these 3 criteria, we then pay a $15 commission for each.  There also must be proof that the lead had opted in to be contacted in regards to diabetic products.  If the preceding can be accomplished, we very well may be able to work something out. Please feel free to contact me @ Reply to Ad or contact me directly at +639182807823 or you may add me tru Skype: todeed
Price:
$15 per lead
 

Posted By:
Name:
Patrick Earl Neri
Province > City:
Misamis Oriental > Cagayan de Oro City
Country:
Philippines
Email:


  • Adpost.com Classifieds
  • Philippines


Subscribe now to receive Newsletters!


  |     |     |  

Call Center Campaigns OFFERED from Misamis Oriental Cagayan de Oro City
Content copyright (c) 2000-2024 Adpost.com Call Center Campaigns OFFERED from Misamis Oriental Cagayan de Oro City
All rights reserved. Contact us at support or [email protected]
powered by e-classifieds.net. copyright ? 1995-2000 hagen software inc. all rights reserved.