Legal Credit And Collections Assistant – Law - QC
• 25 years old and above
• Graduate of a 4-year course
• Computer literate
• Has 2-3 years of work experience in the given
• Collect past due accounts
• Offer payment terms
• Update telephone numbers, addresses, and
other pertinent information on each account.
• Records action taken on each account
• Prepare report of the status of each account
• Assist lawyers in preparing for trials and court
• Compile, analyze, and organize information.
• Gather exhibits.
• Draft pleadings and motions filed in court.
• Organize and track files from case documents
and make them available and easily accessible to
• Supervise other law office employees.
Dempsey Resource Management Inc. Kindly send your most recent resume to: email@example.com or contact: 09163167214