• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College
Degree, Food/Beverage Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in restaurant
management and managing people.
• Customer Service oriented with strong people
• Good communication skills.
• Willing work any shift and/or long hours.
• Strong experience in food planning, ordering and costing.
• Strong computer skills especially in POS systems, Excel
and general Accounting sheets.
• Knowledgeable in Forecasting, Purchasing, Inventory,
Cost Control, PnL Report and People Management
Send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org