Education: B.S. Chemistry Graduate
Age: 21-30 years old
1. Handles samples and perform analysis according to procedures and test methods.
2. Responsible for preparing laboratory equipment and operate instruments during testing.
3. Maintains and calibrated equipment as necessary.
4. Responsible to monitor progress, record observations during process and analyze results.
Develop Glaze Color range for the clay roofing tiles.
5. Monitor and adjust body and glaze formulation as required in production.
6. Conducts chemical analysis of raw materials.
7. Create and improve process and products such as Vigan tiles, cladding, roofing tiles, pressed pavers
and terra cotta. Work in laboratory and apply knowledge in chemical reactions and plans for product innovation.