- Monitors and ensures safe operation of all fuel movements; supervises oil movement personnel.
- Maintains overall support on operations and reportorial requirements.
- Must be a graduate of an Engineering course
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule and extended working hours
- Must be computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft, Open Office
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and trustworthy