WHY GOATS MILK FOR DOGS??
• Puppies / young dogs natural nutrition right from the
• For many decades already, when rearing the puppies
of herd guarding dogs, goat’s milk has traditionally been
used as a substitute for dog’s milk. Also in daily
practice, goat’s milk is tried and proven for the rearing
of motherless puppies and as supplementary nutrition
with larger litters.
• Growth, immune system stability and the digestion of
puppies that were fed with goat’s milk could be
influenced in a highly positive manner.
• Goat’s milk contains fewer allergens than cow’s milk
and has a highly positive, regenerating effect on the
• Best alternative milk for puppies in case of dams sour
• Source of nutrients and immune system strengthener
For orders: text us at 639195272603 for faster