• Preparation of Bills of Quantity.
• Responsible for contract matters.
• Assist Project Team for Variation Works, Progress Claim and Cost Control.
• Plan and control the schedule of work in relation to main contractor’s schedule.
• Identify schedule criticalities such as when must the sub-contractor increase his workers.
• To assist in preparation of quotations, payment claims, documentations, materials procurement.
• Plan and control the material. Ex: planning for the next material order, planning for when material should be delivered to site.
• Must be Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Quantity Survey,Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Required skill(s): AutoCad.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in Quantity Surveying In Singapore
To apply, please send CV to: email@example.com