Course learning outcome(s)
The IHDC in Dance is an 18-month program consisting of 25 compulsory modules, 29 elective
modules and a dance production project. This course is geared towards preparing the students
for a career as a professional instructor and/or performer in the global dance industry.
Focus areas are:
- Advanced dance techniques & fundamentals
- Strong Showmanship and stage presence
- In-depth knowledge of wide genre of dances to train the studentís versatility
- Developing the skillsets & knowledge of a professional dance performer/instructor
- Instructional Training in conducting dance lessons
Graduation project (in the form of a dance production)
Call 6225 0150 to sign up.