- ITE/Dip or equivalent. Mechanical or Electrical
- 1 to 2 yrs exp or fresh graduate
- Assist in day-to-day coordination & management of operational activities.
- Monitor, control & manage operations to meet customer expectations & company goals.
- Liaise internally to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Ensure compliance with standards and procedures.
- Evaluate current operational performance & provide suggestion for improvements.
- Identify problems in operations process & resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard procedures for efficient operations.
- Maintain clear & accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
Working hrs: Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.30pm & Alternate Sat,8.30am-5.30pm
Please email resume with photo in MS-Words to email@example.com to apply.