- Singaporean or PR
- Minimum 21 years and above
(Requirement under MAS);
- Full GCE "A" levels, International
Baccalaureate Diploma or
- Local Diploma awarded by the Polytechnic
(Must fulfill minimum 900 study hours);
- Overseas or Local Degree from a
- Able to converse in both English and or
Mother Tongue or a Dialect.
Important Qualities to have:
- Willingness to Learn,
- Organisational Skills,
- Product Knowledge.
As a Financial Planner, we will assist our
clients Insurance Portfolio, which includes:
- Wealth Planning,
- Retirement Planning,
- Children Tertiary Education,
- CPF Investment Scheme, etc.
If you are interested, please email me your
resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Whatsapp me at 90282405. Thank you.